Colddeadheart was kind enough to give me this award. I have often mentioned her blog in my various posts as a place to go, where her life plays out on the pages therein. Her blog is entertaining, informative and thought-provoking. She uses a lot of humour (or is that humor) in her posts and, not only that, she shows stunning photographs and points her readers in the direction of some good music too. How good is that? Get along there now and click this girls’ site.
Oh, and unless I have been misinformed, Liebster is favourite (okay favorite then) in German.
She told me there were rules and these are them below:
Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog
and here’s my 5 that you should be drooling over right now:
1. francisbarkerart – Beautiful artworks, images and insights – crafted around wonderful poetry and ideas.
2. jamesboshea – Magnificent images, displayed with an artist’s skill by this fine photographer, writer and (considering it is almost Easter) good egg.
3. raybrown – Anyone that has read any of my pieces know that I hold Ray in high regards for his well-crafted verse.
4. wingsoverwaters – Where Louise Hastings takes her readers on a journey of discovery inside her head and heart using unique gifts as a writer.
5. ciderpress – This is the wonderful world of William Lawson who has had me laughing many times with his quick-wit and wry humour (or humor).